Online Courses Optuma GannTrader Edition
Optuma GannTrader Edition
The Optuma GannTrader edition combines Optuma's best selling edition, with the most comprehensive Gann and astrofinance suite available.
Here at Optuma we wanted to repeat many of Gann's techniques in a charting application so that traders who are not mathematicians could still use his advanced methods. Over the last 20 years we have met with many of the greatest educators who use Gann in their trading, learning how to best implement these tools in an advanced charting application.
Optuma GannTrader Edition includes over 180 tools, indicators and market scans, ranging from the most treasured and timeless indicators, through to cutting edge indicators based on new emerging research.
DISCOUNTED PRODUCT SOLD OUT!
0 Copies Remaining
Second Round Offer!
0 Copies Remaining
Create your own technical scans, alerts, and basic backtests using our simple but powerful scripting language.
TRADER SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION
A Trader Services Subscription includes 12 months of access, after 12 months the cost is $59.95 a month or $650/year.
DAILY MARKET DATA
A Trader Services Subscription includes access to 5 Optuma EOD Data groups of your choice.
Trader Services Edition
- Gann Square Tools inc 144, 90, Range, Top & Bottom
- Square of 9 Tools
- Gann Fan Tools
- Geometric Scale Locking
- Square of 9 Chart
- Square of 4 Chart
- Hexagon Chart
- Wheel of 24 Chart
- 3D Ephemeris and Natal Charts
- Over 20 Astronomical Indicators (eg Planetary Aspects, Gann Planetary Lines, Retrograde, Synodic Cycles)
- 2 year Optuma Trader Services subscription
- Access to Optuma EOD Data for 5 global groups of your choice
- Ability to connect to 3rd party real-time data providers e.g. IQFeed, eSignal, Interactive Brokers, MT4 (note:providers may charge an additional fee).
- Ability to add in any of the Tool Modules that are available for Optuma.
- Access to Optuma Updates and Upgrades.
- Access to Optuma Premium Support Services (Extended Hours Phone Support, Remote Assistance).
- Lifetime access to Optuma Standard Support Services (Local Business Hours Phone Support, Email, Tickets, Live Chat, Online Knowledge Base).*