Online Courses Optuma Enterprise Services
Optuma Enterprise Services
If you are working full-time as a Research Analyst, Trader (buy or sell side), Portfolio Manager or Advisor and you are looking for a toolkit, that will help you do the analysis the way you want it done and helps you with publishing tools to enable you to communicate your analysis with amazing clarity.
Optuma Enterprise Services Edition includes over 120 tools, indicators and market scans, ranging from the most treasured and timeless indicators, through to cutting edge indicators based on new emerging research.
DISCOUNTED PRODUCT SOLD OUT!
0 Copies Remaining
Second Round Offer!
0 Copies Remaining
Access to advanced modules eg Signal Tester, Quantitative Backtester, full Programming Module, Market Breadth module, Command Line printing, and statistical charts
ENTERPRISE SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION
A Enterprise Services Subscription includes 12 months of access, after 12 months the cost is $199.00 a month or $2149.20/year.
DAILY MARKET DATA
An Enterprise Services Subscription includes access to any of our Optuma EOD Data groups that have no exchange fees.
- Optuma Enterprise Services Edition.
- 12 Month Subscription to Enterprise Services.
- Access to advanced modules eg Signal Tester, Quantitative Backtester, full Programming Module, Market Breadth module, Command Line printing, and statistical charts
- Full RRG Charts. Create RRGs of your own portfolio to see which members are outperforming your benchmark.
- Full Microsoft Office links. Publish your charts to Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. Send a Watchlist to Excel.
- Access to Optuma Updates and Upgrades.
- Access to Optuma EOD Data, including US equities and futures, Canada, Europe, Australia, India, Japan, China, Forex, Cryptocurrencies and FRED Economic data.
- Ability to connect to 3rd party real-time data providers e.g. Bloomberg, IQFeed, eSignal, Interactive Brokers, MT4 (note: providers may charge an additional fee).
- Ability to add any of the optional advanced Tool Modules that are available for Optuma, eg ND Research, Jenkins Tools, Gann.