Online Courses Optuma Enterprise Services for Bloomberg
Optuma Enterprise Services for Bloomberg
Optuma Enterprise Services Edition with support for Bloomberg Terminal* is perfect pairing of an advanced Technical Analysis package, with a high quality data source. If you are working full-time as a Research Analyst, Trader (buy or sell side), Portfolio Manager or Advisor and you are looking for a toolkit, that will help you do the analysis the way you want it done and helps you with publishing tools to enable you to communicate your analysis with amazing clarity.
Optuma Enterprise Services Edition includes over 120 tools, indicators and market scans, ranging from the most treasured and timeless indicators, through to cutting edge indicators based on new emerging research.
* Your own separate license to Bloomberg is required.
DISCOUNTED PRODUCT SOLD OUT!
0 Copies Remaining
Second Round Offer!
0 Copies Remaining
RELATIVE ROTATION GRAPHS
Full RRG Charts. Create RRGs of your own portfolio to see which members are outperforming your benchmark.
ENTERPRISE SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION
A Enterprise Services Subscription includes 12 months of access, after 12 months the cost is $249.00 a month or $2689.20/year.
DAILY MARKET DATA
An Enterprise Services Subscription includes access to any of our Optuma EOD Data groups that have no exchange fees.
Enterprise Services For Bloomberg
- Optuma Enterprise Services Edition.
- 12 Months of Enterprise Services.
- Full integration with Bloomberg (separate Bloomberg account required). Read data, including all Fundamental fields, load CIXs, read Portfolios and sort your analysis by GICS. There are so many new insights we can add to your Bloomberg subscription.
- Ability to add in any of the Tool Modules that are available for Optuma.
- Full RRG Charts. Create RRGs of your own portfolio to see which members are outperforming your benchmark.
- Full Microsoft Office links. Send your charts to Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. Send a Watchlist to Excel.
- Access to Optuma Updates and Upgrades.
- Full Access to Optuma EOD Data (Your choice of Australian, U.S, U.K, Euro, Canadian or Indian exchanges with more being added all the time).
- Ability to connect to 3rd party real-time data providers e.g. eSignal, Interactive Brokers, GFT, IQFeed (note: providers may charge an additional fee).
- Access to Optuma Enterprise Support Services (Extended Hours Phone Support, Remote Assistance).